- Hospitality and Caterer News reports on Luxury Water Menu launching at The Merchant, Belfast
- Here's that original tweet that highlighted the water menu story to me. (NSFW / Explicit language)
- Lauren Davidson's piece in the Independent about Brits spending £76m a day on going out for breakfast. That's a crazy statistic.
- Non - alcoholic drinks for grown-ups. Finally. (Actually it is a great piece by @FelicitySpector)
- Bloomberg's Richard Vines reports on a new East London pop-up based on the hit tv series Breaking Bad. "Yeah Mr. White. Yeah science!"
- Guardian Masterclass on 16Aug15: 'How to start a supperclub, home restaurant or pop-up'.
- Students at the Edge Hotel school will get a unique training experience in Afternoon Tea at The Ritz, Browns Hotel and The Dorchester. Fantastic initiative - book now.
- Living wage rebuttal: Frankie & Benny's boss said he was “quite furious” about the reaction from some businesses over a rise in the minimum wage. This debate is not going away.
- The perfect email autoreply for when you go on vacation.
- More on that GROW model of coaching as per Wikipedia. Surprisingly effective.
Get in touch:
- Let me know by email if you have any events or latest news worth sharing.
- Why not have your say on the topics discussed with a comment below.