The BHA praises TfL over Uber crackdown, because perhaps it's not "essential to keep up with global cities like New York and Berlin, and to support London’s 24-hour lifestyle" after all as stated by Ufi during that Tube Strike.
- Meanwhile Cadbury aims to bring 'joy' to mums in six figure Mumsnet deal. However the Children's Food Campaign asks; is this a subtle way of marketing sugary snacks to families ahead of a big review on such advertising activity, as reported in The Guardian?
- The real crackdown is related to minimum wage it seems as Big Hospitality reports that Businesses face a £20K fine for underpaying staff. That's PER EMPLOYEE.
- Starbucks is going on a charm offensive as it 'offers UK staff interest-free loans and living wage to boost brand image' according to The Drum.
- Here's a great crowdsourcing idea that serves soup with a side order of community spirit to generate funds for local needs: 'How the Soup project is changing the UK'. What a heart-warming story featured on BBC's news magazine.
- Healthy revenues through healthy eating: London sushi chain Itsu drives sales up with growing customer numbers according to CityAM.
Management Tip: Boost your morning productivity
- Here are some great 'life hacks' to get your day started on the right note as Productivity Experts share their 10 best tips for a morning routine makeover.
Get in touch:
- Let me know by email if you have any events or latest news worth sharing.
- Why not have your say on the topics discussed with a comment below.