Thomas Kilroy FIH
A senior operations and projects professional with 30 years experience of exemplary hospitality service within the Foodservice Catering, Restaurant, and Healthcare sectors.
As an Operations Director, my main field of expertise is in turning around underperforming business / contracts within food and beverage operations and building long-term customer and client relationships.
With a strong understanding of commercial innovation and experience in mobilising strategic business projects from concept to completion, I have consistently driven business growth and client retention for the companies I have been proud to represent.
Why not connect, or just get in touch....
- Strong management and people development skills, working at board level to implement agreed strategies.
- Business acumen and profit-focused with understanding of commercial opportunity and how operations function.
- Welcoming, highly organised, thorough, professional and calm.
- Confidently-engaging interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Responsive, motivating and encouraging as part of a team.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the culinary, service-skills, operations and communications process.
- A strong network of personal contacts, with cultural and business experience on three continents.
Experienced track record: